Pages

Friday 21 September 2012

Why Am I a Vegetarian?

If you want to read the article, click on the link below.  I posted the article in my primary blog because I felt it belonged there more than here.  It's a heavy rant speaking of my reasons for becoming a vegetarian and some people may find it offensive.  It's not a good entry to post alongside my recipes.

Here's a quote pulled right out of that entry:

I don't want to have to kill sentient beings to live because, as far as I'm concerned, I can maintain a perfectly healthy existence without relying on the death of living, breathing beings.  Animals can have a fruitful existence and serve an ecological purpose for the Earth without me killing and eating them.


CLICK ON THIS LINK TO READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and be awesome!